Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8 (New)
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003
Technical Data Sheet
(read/print friendly pdf)
Fully functional demo
Version 5.77 NEW 3 in
1 version demo
Updated: May 7th 2013
- Name: usblockrp_demo.zip
- Size 5.14 MB
- Demo capacity 5 clients
- Demo duration: 15 days
- Remote uninstall capable
Installation instructions pdf
guarantees that USB Lock RP is 100% Clean, which means it does not
contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware,
viruses, trojans and backdoors.
Click award image to view certificate
LOCK RP v.5.77
Centralized devices control to protect
information in network PCs
- NEW compatible with USB Lock RP Master Control . higher hierarchy management learn more about USB lock RP Master Control
- Block, or allow removable storage use by class
- Authorize groups of usb devices by VID,
PID,and/or specific usb devices by hardware ID to operate on
clients or across the network.
- Get automatic realtime email alerts of portable
devices conection to any network station. (smtp) New
- Authorize specific external sata drives
(e-sata) on any client station.
- Automatically receive alerts, and record the
insertion of allowed, or blocked devices in real-time.
- Up to date with technology protection:
- Super speed transfer usb 3.0, e-sata and firewire
- Latest generation media transfer protocol devices
- Presents informative alerts screens at client
side upon devices connections (personalized with licensed organization
- Generate security status, alerts or per machine
protection history reports.
- Audit: system information, installed software,
windows updates- security patches, and running processes on any client.
- Option to deploy password to allow temporary
authorization from client end while client PC or laptop is not on the
- Remote update or uninstall client application
+ Monitors file transfers made from client
PCs to authorized devices.
Capabilities (in addition to USB
- Automatically monitors and registers:
The name and exact size of files transferred from client PCs to
Device insertion date/time and the specific device hardware identifier
The name of the PC machine and user/users logged at insertion time.
(Aka USB Aware add-on)
- Get auto-email details of extracted files to authorized devices across the network. new (smtp) (also compatible with Microsoft Exchange setup)
USB LOCK RP E
+ Protects the information inside
authorized portable devices.
Capabilities(in addition to USB Lock RP Plus)
- Remote portable protection assignment and
(Aka USB Aware add-on)
- Centralized password storage: Allowing to internally
troubleshooting any "lost password issues"
Automatically logs the relation:
DEVICE USER-DEVICE ID-DEVICE HOME-DEVICE
PORTABLE PROTECTOR PASSWORD.
- Smart auto-encryption: When force encryption is set
to ON, files transferred to authorized devices are auto encrypted and
the user at client PC is noted of the encryption progress by a small
unobtrusive message and distinctive pitch beep.
- Forcing auto-encryption is recommended to ensure the
portable protector is used.
- USB lock RP-E Portable protectors run inside the
USB's drive offering password protected drag & drop file
REFERENCE DOCUMENTS (pdfs):
usb lock descriptionusb lock licensed organizations list
usb lock price list
usb lock authorized distributors list
If no distributor is available in
your area, please contact us to obtain a formal
quotation or proceed to order page for quick ordering in
experts say about USB lock RP
Caroline Marwitz, ed
itor & content manager
Windows IT Pro,
SharePointPro Connections Magazine, SQL Server Magazine
Buyers guide (comparassion with other endpoint security products)
By Ron Barrett
USB Lock RP: Endpoint security that is not
in your end!
Quote: Networkworld complete usb lock rp
Of course, Group Policies go a long way to help with
managing the madness. But group policies do not stop the endless stream
of users from asking someone with permission to plug in a device and
move the files or whatever to or dare I say it FROM your network!
What if we could remotely and in real time: allow, block and even
monitor (devices plugged in as well as files add or removed) and do all
this from a central location. We can with a great little tool called
USB Lock RP (Remote Protect) available from Advanced Systems.
USB Lock RP
is endpoint security software that
installs a client on
each machine in your organization and gives you the power to monitor
and control removable devices in your network. USB Lock RP goes a bit
further than that allowing you to receive alerts when removable devices
are attached to a network PC and providing a report on the files moved
to or from these devices. A centralized controller can administer over
a 1000 PC's from one location (sounds like a nice job for Jr.
Admin.)After all you have better things to do like get back to your
Second Life resident.
USB Lock RP
not only allows you to maintain
control and have
flexibility. It gives you peace of mind when it comes to endpoint
security and removable devices and more importantly is gets rid of
USB Lock RP©-USB Lock RP E©- USB
Aware©-USB Lock RP Plus©-USB Lock
RP+©- USB Portable Protector© - USB
Lock Standard© - USB Lock ST ©
Advanced Systems International SAC, all rights reserved. Registered
Producer: Advanced Systems International SAC- RUC
20509887161 – http://www.advansysperu.com - Author: Javier A. Arrospide
firstname.lastname@example.org - Registry Office: INDECOPI (Author
rights office) -